Caravan, Camping and Glamping in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
- Family run site, set in 6 acres on the outskirts of the coastal towns of Fishguard and Goodwick
- Situated in the tranquil Pembrokeshire countryside with elevated views across the valley to Fishguard harbour
- We offer a luxurious camping experience in our traditional Mongolian yurts and in “Cwtch" – our camping pod
- Caravan and camping pitches also available
- Dog friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Closest site to Fishguard harbour for Stena Line ferry to Ireland
- Close to Pembrokeshire coastal path and award-winning beaches
Why not enjoy a short break at Tregroes in the range of accommodation available:
With comfortable beds for up to 6, wood burning stove, fire pit and fully equipped cabin kitchen for your exclusive use.
Our Pod sleeps up to 3 in comfortable beds with fire pit, and fully equipped cabin kitchen for your exclusive use.
One of our yurts "Gwdihw" basking in the sun
Views across the corn field to the sea
Previous Stay Experiences
What our guests are saying about us
Pod-tastic! Friendly staff and amazing Camping Pod
The camping pod is unbeatable if you are looking for a luxury camping experience. It was the little details that made our stay truly...
great weekend everything you needed, very clean and welcoming
We stayed in a yurt, great weekend everything you needed, very clean and welcoming, dog friendly, lovely hosts, lots of extra touches, perfect in every way, thank-you Colin and Sam we will be...
From our blog
Don’t miss latest news and events from us