Latest Covid-19 Update on Holiday Bookings
We are delighted to announce that Tregroes Caravan, Camping & Glamping Park will reopen to visitors from 13th July 2020.
We have been preparing to welcome back visitors and have introduced measures of good practice recommended by Welsh Government and Visit Wales.
The safety of our visitors, staff and the community is at the for front of our opening strategy but we all have a responsibility to work together to ensure that this is done in a way that keeps infection and transmission rates low.
We want you to be able to return to the outdoors and stay at Tregroes with confidence.
All our glamping accommodation is entirely self-contained. This means you have you have your own adjoining kitchen and bathroom that no other guests use.
They feature everything glamorous guests require:
Running hot and cold water
Fridge freezer/Gas hob toaster/Microwave
Externally there is an individual garden area with fire pit and each has their own parking spaces directly outside.
There is also an onsite restaurant offering takeaway and selling local produce – opening Mid July.
All communal facilities are now open.
The booking page for campervans and tents will open after 25th July 2020.
The pitches are large and there is lots of open space to provide ample room for social distancing.
There is also an onsite restaurant offering breakfast lunch and evening meal which you can either takeaway, eat alfresco or in the marquee.
MEASURES IN PLACE TO REDUCE SPREAD OF COVID
Tregroes is “Good to Go”. This is a Visit Wales quality mark which demonstrates that the park has adhered to official guidelines and completed risk assessments.
When you visit us we’ve made some changes to make sure you can be confident of staying safely at Tregroes.
- This is a large site with spacious pitches and a lot of open space
- Check-ins will take place remotely where possible
- Hand sanitiser is provided around the park although we recommended you also carry your own
- Posters are displayed to remind visitors and staff to observe social distancing – which is 2metres in Wales.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols and disinfection in place
- Onsite restaurant will be offering a takeaway service and alfresco dining
- Enhanced changeover procedures in place for glamping accommodation
We would expect that visitors accept their social responsibility in helping local communities remain resilient to the impact of COVID-19. We ask you to:
- Adhere to national and local guidance
- Stay home if you develop symptoms and do not travel if you have been contacted by the Test Trace Protect service – https://gov.wales/self-isolation-stay-home-guidance-households-possible-coronavirus
- Always observe social distancing on the park and within the community
- Only meet one other household and stay outdoors
- Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitizer
- Self-isolate in your accommodation if you or your family develop COVID symptoms
- if you do become unwell, self-isolate, call NHS 111 or go online at 111.nhs.uk and notify the team by telephone
Additional information including risk assessment can be discussed with the Tregroes Team.