Caravan, Camping and Glamping in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
- We are delighted to announce that the site has fully reopened
- All glamping accommodation is entirely self contained -this means you have your own kitchen and bathroom that no other guests use
- Choice of hardstanding and grass touring pitches with optional electric hook up, table and firepit
- Onsite restaurant @ Tregroes Pantry serving breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Family run 4 star site, set in 6 acres, on the outskirts of the coastal towns of Fishguard and Goodwick
- Close to Pembrokeshire coastal path, award-winning beaches and an array of Pembrokeshire activities being just 42km from Tenby and 23Km from St Davids
- Closest site to Fishguard harbour for Stena Line ferry to Ireland – late check in available
- Dog friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
Why not enjoy a short break at Tregroes in the range of accommodation available:
We have 4 yurts which are entirely self contained with fully equipped cabin kitchen and bathroom. The yurts sleep 4 in comfortable beds (can accommodate up to 6); have a wood burning stove, fire pit, outside seating and hammock.
Pod – " Y Cwtch"
Entirely self contained with fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. Our Pod sleeps up to 3 in comfortable beds. Firepit and outside seating.
Spacious hardstanding and grass pitches suitable for motorhomes, campers, tents and quirky alternatives, on a peaceful well maintained site.
New for 2020! A quirky custom made cabin on wheels which is entirely self contained with ensuite bathroom and outdoor kitchen. The cabin sleeps 2 comfortably.
Enjoy 3 nights glamping at Tregroes Caravan, Camping and Glamping Park with ‘Lazy Sunday’ ultimate spa package at The Ivybridge Spa, on the beautiful north Pembrokeshire coast.
Previous Stay Experiences
What our guests are saying about us
Pod-tastic! Friendly staff and amazing Camping Pod
The camping pod is unbeatable if you are looking for a luxury camping experience. It was the little details that made our stay truly...
great weekend everything you needed, very clean and welcoming
We stayed in a yurt, great weekend everything you needed, very clean and welcoming, dog friendly, lovely hosts, lots of extra touches, perfect in every way, thank-you Colin and Sam we will be...
From our blog
Don’t miss latest news and events from us