Caravan, Camping and Glamping in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
- Family run 4 star site, set in 6 acres on the outskirts of the coastal towns of Fishguard and Goodwick
- Situated in the tranquil Pembrokeshire countryside with elevated views across the valley to Fishguard harbour
- We offer a luxurious glamping experience in 4 traditional Mongolian yurts; a cosy camping pod “Cwtch" and a quirky custom made cabin on wheels
- There is a choice of hardstanding and grass touring pitches with optional electric hook up, table and firepit
- Dog friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Closest site to Fishguard harbour for Stena Line ferry to Ireland
- Close to Pembrokeshire coastal path, award-winning beaches and an array of Pembrokeshire activities being just 42km from Tenby and 23Km from St Davids
- NEW FOR 2020 – Breakfast and evening meals can be booked at the onsite restaurant – Tregroes Pantry
Why not enjoy a short break at Tregroes in the range of accommodation available:
With comfortable beds for up to 6, wood burning stove, fire pit and fully equipped cabin kitchen for your exclusive use.
Our Pod sleeps up to 3 in comfortable beds with fire pit, and fully equipped cabin kitchen for your exclusive use.
New for 2020! A quirky custom made cabin on wheels with bathroom and outdoor kitchen.
Enjoy 3 nights glamping at Tregroes Caravan, Camping and Glamping Park with 'Lazy Sunday' ultimate spa package at The Ivybridge Spa, on the beautiful north Pembrokeshire coast.
Previous Stay Experiences
What our guests are saying about us
Pod-tastic! Friendly staff and amazing Camping Pod
The camping pod is unbeatable if you are looking for a luxury camping experience. It was the little details that made our stay truly...
great weekend everything you needed, very clean and welcoming
We stayed in a yurt, great weekend everything you needed, very clean and welcoming, dog friendly, lovely hosts, lots of extra touches, perfect in every way, thank-you Colin and Sam we will be...
From our blog
Don’t miss latest news and events from us