If you’re unsure what to bring then here’s a quick checklist:
- Pod – you will need pillows and sleeping bags or duvets with bed linen. Alternatively book with us and your beds will be made up for you. Bedding is provided in the yurts.
- Hand towels and bath towels
- Barbecue (useful if planning to cook for large numbers)
- Outdoor seating (for more relaxed lounging and can be used on beach)
- Bucket (if you don’t want to work across field at night!)
- Torch or lantern
- Waterproof clothing and footwear
- Slippers for inside the accommodation
- Outdoor games and board games
- Stuff for the beach
- Warm clothes
- Food and drink
- Dog and his belongings including bed
- …… sense of adventure
Cabin kitchens for your exclusive use - with great views!